UglyGrapes header logo
maps
types
grapes
denominations
user iconAccess
Italia/
Chardonnay Valle d'Aosta Doc

Chardonnay Valle d'Aosta Doc

Feudo di San Maurizio
selected wine variant front image
selected wine variant rear image

Aosta Valley Chardonnay is a wine that is strongly influenced by its southeastern exposure and the terroir where the grapes are grown. It is distinguished by its distinctive bouquet, body and intense freshness.

nose icon

Intense straw yellow. Fruit, citrus, jammy. Full, juicy, long finish.

2022
minus icon
plus icon

15.90

Colour: White
Sweetness: Dry
Fizziness: Still
Grape varieties: Chardonnay 100%
Alcohol: 13.50%
Volume: 0.75 l

na

na

na

na

na

na

na

Vinification of 80% of the grapes in steel and the remaining 20% in oak barrels. Aging in the same containers on the fine lees for about 6 months.

na


OTHER WINES OF THE SAME PRODUCER


Subscribe to our newsletter for news on wines, areas and producers, and receive a 5€ discount on your first purchase

Developed by BagubitsCopyright © 2024 Uglygrapes Srl - VAT 03936750045